Thursday, June 2, 2022

Poem

       

It' s upon Me And You

My Mind is crushed with toxic air
Another breathe I taked
Toxicity increased too much
All around me, all inside me
Everywhere, at each point
The world, The society, The people
Fumes of Smoke clouded
How can i live here?
I can't breathe
Purity of air mixed with emotions
Only some pieces of positiveness
Left here and there
Reasons are  also behind here
It' s all turn to my mind
It's all turn to your mind
Everything that Almighty created
Changed with our arrival
Purity of love touches with self centredeness
Green turns to poisonous 
Everything have a touch of luxury
Everything have a touch of inhumane
No one knows anyone
No one knows themselves
Humidity of vapours suffocated
Within in the chamber of my heart
The end  will not predictable
The reason is predictable 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Story